Belle Vue is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and a 5 minute walk from Inverkip’s main street. Inverkip is an historic conservation village nestling at the mouth of the River Kip on the banks of the Firth of Clyde. The view from the upstairs bedrooms is towards the hills around the Holy Loch near Dunoon and the higher peaks of Loch Long.
The area has much to offer whether it be for business or leisure:
- Kip Marina, 10 minute walk
- Seatrek Training at Kip Marina - commercial & leisure powerboat and motor cruiser training
- Business travellers - IBM at Valley Park only 2 miles and Texas Instruments (National Semiconductors) 3 miles
- Cruise Ship terminal, Greenock, 15 minute drive - 2016 cruise schedule
- Finlaystone Estate - 20 minute drive
- Funworld and Laser Matrix - 10 minute drive
- Nature trails - Greenock Cut Centre, 10 minute drive
- Seaside towns of Gourock and Largs only a short drive along the coast.
- 7 golf courses within a 7 mile radius
- The Beacon Arts Centre, Greenock, 15 minute drive
- Inverclyde Webcam
- Wemyss Bay Station, Edwardian masterpiece and pier
- Ingliston Equestrian Centre, Bishopton (10 miles)
- Xscape Centre, Braehead near Paisley (15 miles) – Ski-ing, snowboarding, climbing wall, bowling, cinema, restaurants, shopping
- Sports centres and Leisure pools in Greenock, Gourock (Heated Outdoor pool) and Largs
- Beautiful walks around the area - Lunderston Bay and Ardgowan Estate
- Mountstuart, Bute - 20 minutes sail away from Wemyss Bay
- SECC, Glasgow (50 mins)
- Loch Lomond 45 minutes away
- Ferries to Arran, Millport, Rothesay (Mount Stuart House) and Dunoon within easy reach.
- Public transport - Inverkip rail halt and regular bus services to and from Glasgow Central.
- Glasgow Airport (40 mins), Prestwick Airport (50 mins), Edinburgh Airport (2 hrs)
- For tours of Scotland please visit Slaintescotland.com
Inverkip is well served by:
- Inverkip Hotel, Restaurant and Bar, Main Street, Inverkip
- Chartroom Restaurant and Bar at the Kip Marina
- Kipper Bistro next door to Sainsburys, Inverkip
- Bongio, Inverkip carry out food
- Cafe Riva at Kip Marina
- Seaview Cafe, Wemyss Bay
- Sainsburys, Inverkip
- Chemist, Main Street, Inverkip
- Post Office, Main Street, Inverkip
- Church of Scotland - Inverkip Parish Church (established over 820 yrs ago)
- St Joseph's & St Patrick's Roman Catholic Church at Wemyss Bay (2 miles)
The area has much to offer whether it be for business or leisure with Valley Park (IBM) just 10 minutes away and numerous golf courses, sailing, walking, swimming, cinema and much more, all within a 10 mile radius. Scenic Loch Lomond and national park is only 45 minutes away.
Inverkip is well served by transport links – trains (on the Wemyss Bay to Glasgow line) and bus links to Largs, Ayr, Greenock and Glasgow and ferries to the various islands on the River Clyde are only a short drive away at Gourock, Wemyss Bay and Largs. Glasgow Airport is a 40 minute drive and Prestwick Airport approx 1 hour.